[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: tapered secondary form?

To Bert and other coilers,

Thanks, Bert, for the response. I was starting to think the same way.
Putting the bases together may also make it easier to connect the two
together. This brings up my next question, which is: any recomendations
on how to affix the two halves together? I assume you dont want any
metal of any sort in the center of the socndary? I also assume that
judging the size of the coil it will most likely be heavy and epoxy
alone may not be sufficient. Does any have any tricks they use?

Thanks,
Tristan Stewart (KC2EBM)