[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Info about Leybold (was:Re: Good Deal? SURE !!)

Boy, the cumulative knowledge on this list is incredible! Thanks for all
the suggestions and ideas on how to use my "vacumn deposition power
supply". I'll be taking pictures and posting to website soon, and will
keep you apprised of what I do with this setup.

Kudos to all who responded!
Bob Volk