[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Displacement Current Revisited

All,

        I haven't been following the displacement current thread really
well but
I think these may be the currents that my VI antenna picks up.  The antenna is
really two antennas.  One is sensitive to voltage or E fields and the other is
sensitive to current displacement.  This is demonstrated by the fact that the
wave forms are 90 out of phase from each other.

Just a thought,

        Terry