[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Elementary Lecture

The fields I have measured (if field is a real term) are just the electrostatic
fields. (million volts per meter range)  While I have seen  and measured the
radiation field (electrodynamic- RF) it is so weak as to be virtually none
existant.  You would refer to the electrostatic field as a far field.

Finally,   I was being facitious regarding the action at a distance mumbo-jumbo
as
it is what I hold with.  It is a matter of one's choice of perspective.

Richard  Hull