[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Zinc based spark gap

Hi All,

I looked in a welding text book on the safety of various metal oxides.
They lump all the nonferrous metals as being dangerous to the lungs.
Copper, silver, zinc, aluminum . . .  They only make special mention of
things like cadmium, and beryllium, as particularly dangerous.

Inhale some sun blocker and it may be harmful.  Tesla Coils are
inherently dangerous, we already know that.  Here it is > don't, REPEAT,
DON'T SNIFF YOUR SPARK GAP.

take care
bob