[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tube coil toroid

Hi John

Big snip ola.....

>On my small tube TC (19" spark), I gain about 1" of spark output
>when I add a 1.5" by 6" toroid and retune slightly as needed.  On
>a larger tube coil (36" spark), adding a 3" by 10" toroid didn't help
>the spark length.  In both cases, I installed a sharp metal spike
>projecting well above the toroid to provide a spark emission point.

John are you usuing the toroid as a top load to break out from or as
your post reads to me as a big sexy spun ally corona ring and to add
extra C to your secondary?????????????????

Thank Mike Tucknott

PS-What is the result of usuing a toroid and NO break out spike.
If at first you don`t succeed......

It must be someone else`s fault so
Find them; Blame them; Make them pay

http://freespace.virgin-dot-net/michael.tucknott/index.html