[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Electrical Fields - was Dangers of running 2 coils...

  Bert -

  How do you think the resonator was excited? Was the energy transfer by
electromagnetic fields or by Faraday fields a la Terman or was it something
else?

  Are you willing to take a stab at describing "displacement currents". Do
they even exist? I believe there are only three types of electrical
currents, active. reactive, and the vector sum of these two, the typical
WATTS, RVA, VA triangle.

  John Couture