[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Simple Kit (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 23:22:02 -0600
From: Shaun <shaunobrien-at-geocities-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Simple Kit (fwd)

    A prefab coil will cost you more that one you make, but
the ones I've seen from www.ttr-dot-com and www.tsr-dot-com look
pretty good. Much better than the ones from the places
listed in this message. I'm slowly buying professional things
for my coil 1 piece at a time. Replacing the ones I made
myself with better ones. Mostly for cosmetic reasons. The
stuff I make works but doesn't always look to pretty. If your
prepaired to spend a ton of money for a coil go ahead, but
you'll learn more doing it your self, and you will feel a deeper
sence of pride when it blows up in your face. :) Well happy
coiling to you.

Shaun O'Brien
Member of The Oklahoma Tesla Coil Builders
http://www.geocities-dot-com/SouthBeach/Pier/2756/index.htm