[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: question

  Stan,

 The caps your talking about are high voltage transmitting mica's.
Randy's "Thor" coil
uses two .05 ufd 7.5KV caps like this in parallel and has run fine for
years with 5 KV
of drive making 7 foot sparks. Randy is a good friend of mine.

Mark Graalman

Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.