[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Another Q about scopes and TCs

	To try to aid me in tuning my TC I thought that it would be useful to be
able to look at the waveform in an oscilloscope.  I have successfully
brought the voltage down from 12kv to about 200v using about 5 500M ohm
resistors in series, and I suspect I could bring it down even more if I need
to (I have about 100 resistors).  Would it be smart to connect that to my
scope?  Does it do anything that might harm it, or is the High Voltage still
in there somehow?  I just don't want to injure my silly scope, so I thought
that I would get some advice.  Thank you,

-Andy