[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Thorated vs Pure Tungsten

I disagree with the part about a cobalt drill--my own set of cobalt bits is
rated
for hardened steel alloys and stainless steel, which is representative of most
ball bearings I've seen.

I could be wrong about this; if so, please tell me, so I don't ruin my bits on
something that I thought they could get through!