[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Safety gap and first light

I agree that 2 caps in series with 120 mil dielectric is overkill. I also
knew that 60 mil -at-15KV was flirting with danger but after 6 months of waiting
patience was gone... At least I got to see it work for a few minutes:-()
I'm curious how your cap is constructed. Can you supply more details?

Thanks