[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Math Doodling

I saw all this before the list did and was thinking too that "something was
wrong" but I couldn't figure it out...

After I posted this to the list last night.  I also finally realized that
Iin was proportional to SQRT(Cp) and it would cancel out and give the old
equations.  I decided to wait and let someone else figure it out at that
point (since I had a head start) and give the list a chance to play with
this.  Bert figured it out in a day.  It took me three ;-))

Apparently Dave's equation does not hold up but I do want to thank him for
giving it a darn good try!!  It is this kind of "doodling" that can really
change things on the rare ocasions when someone makes that breakthrough
discovery.

Keep doodling Dave!!

	Terry