[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: First run 6.5" coil- odd results? (fwd)

Welcome to the list!

Sounds like you are getting pretty god sparks for such a small transformer.
At 12kv 60ma (paralleling 2 12/30 neons) you may be able to get sparks as
long as 3' although I would expect around 2'. You may want to wrap your
caps in tin foil instead of the salt water bath. I found this to work
better.

Aron