[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Improving spark gaps

It is in one of the pulsed power conference proceedings. Don't recall which
year, but I'll try and find the reference again. I know it was in the same
proceedings as a paper by Miley, et.al. on Inertial Electrostatic
Confinement fusion.

These conferences have tons of papers on spark gaps of various kinds.