[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Twin TC on MSNBC Sunday 7 Central

Gary and All,

Actually it's Austin Richards and his Electrobot suit
(www.austinrichards-dot-com) and kVA Effects with the
Model 8J (www.teslacoil-dot-com).

We filmed this segment for NBC in March and I believe
it will air August 1st or 8th on the NBC show "You Asked
For It". Please check your local listings.

The show will feature primarily Asutin and his suit and coil
and will later bring in the Model 8J for some dual coil action.

Jeff W. Parisse, Director
kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com

> Original Poster: gweaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>
> The previews of a TV show called "You Ask For It" showed a Twin Tesla
Coil.
> The coil looked like it was making about 5 foot arcs to some guys head
from
> each toroid. The show comes on MSNBC Sunday at 7, 8 central time August
1st.