[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Water Water Everywhere

Yuri: In all honesty, probably not. If I recall, those are PET (Mylar) and
rather lossy. They'd get hot pretty fast due to the poor dissapation factor.
In addtion, there probably is not enough material to prevent punch-through
at even 12KV.
Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd. mycroft-at-access1-dot-net