[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: inflatable torroid

Terry,

 Was interested to note your comment about the lack of inner tubes in USA. Try
looking at forklifts, or 10.00 X 20 truck tyres, i.e. any demountable rim that
uses a "split-ring" to secure the rim together - by definition they must use
tubes if thats what your looking for.

Regards,

 Robin Copini in OZ.