[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: An Oudin Resonator with a peculiar style of winding the secondary

Hi Jeff,

That coil looks familiar :-))  I wound one very similar too it.  I have a
web page that tells about such things at:

	www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/experiments/experiments.html

See the Non-Linear coils and Dr. R's comments...

I was trying to even out the voltage distribution on the primary at the
time but never went very far with it.  I used a computer controlled winder
to space the turns so that the voltage would rise linearly across the
secondary.

I will be very interested in hearing how this works for you.  I got all
wrapped up in other things and never got back to this area of study...

Cheers,

	Terry