[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Getting Parts

I remember sometime ago somebody mentioning Grand Junquetion (a most unusual
store *rotfl*) in one of their posts, since there can't be but so many stores
with that name and I just happen to get my transformers from this place I
assume that a couple of the coilers out there live in the VaBeach area.
Anyway I was wondering if there are any other places in the area that I can
get parts from, hamfests, surplus stores....any ideas? I'm new to coiling so
I haven't had much chance to look around, any suggestions would be great.

---Daniel