[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Archive Repost - How to bring a dead NST back to life

Don,

Much was posted on this subject some time ago.  It works in some
cases.  I  have had absolutely no luck with the method.  It seems to
work best with tar that does not contain a filler material, such as the
non-Jefferson ones.  I have mostly Jeffersons.  I autopsied some of
these dead Jeffersons and the secondaries were burned.  This is
another reason these could not be revived.

Cheers,
John Freau
--

<< Original Poster: Don Allen <dona-at-amigo-dot-net>