[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The magnetic Library (was Re: Tesla stuff for sale)

Hi Bob,

>Original Poster: Bill Fuller <wfuller-at-home-dot-com>
>how about a URL??
>Tesla List wrote:
> Original Poster: "Reinhard Walter Buchner" <rw.buchner-at-verbund-dot-net>
> Have a look at Msims Website. They have a cool demo program
> for all sorts of inductors and xformers. Itīs called "The magnetic
> library". You do NOT need MSim to use this program.

I had a thorough look at the new website (now that OrCad has
taken over) and I canīt seem to find it anymore. However, I DO
have it and it IS freeware. For those who are interested, I could
zip it up and multi-mail the program. It would probably be best
to mail me off-list, tho. Iīll wait a few days and then mail it to
those interested.

Coiler greets from Germany,
Reinhard