[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Salient pole rotary sync gap

Hi All,

	I have a file at:

www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/RGAP.ZIP

	This is a bunch of pictures (23) and a text file explaining may latest
salient pole sync gap.  Hopefully, you can get some good ideas from it.  It
works very well for me.  It is very tough and has survived the car trunk
and drop :-0 tests.  It is built for very high power and hard use.

	I really like not having to adjust the dwell each time the motor is
started and this thing is really though so it can be hauled around and will
work without fiddling.  Not the cheapest thing in the world with solid oak
construction and such but I sure like it...

Cheers,

	Terry