[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MMC practical apps.

>From the information I've seen on some caps, MMCs can be a economical
alternative to single units. The snubbers which were listed a while ago, and
possibly some units I've found (which means there are probably many more like
them) can be used in a single string, so you can build a good unit for about
$30. This is for a cap that will probably be significantly more reliable than
one than someone like me could build without making a LARGE investment in
equipment.

                          --Doug Brunner
                                    <dabrunner-at-earthlink-dot-net>