[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UPDATE Variable Transformers

All the variable transformers are sold.

I took the guy a sale catalog to show him his prices were too high.  He said
he made a deal with a place in Ohio and they bought them all.  He refused to
tell me how much he got for them and the company name.  I expect it was Fair
Radio Sales.

Does anyone know how I can get a catalog from C&H and R&D Electronics?  Do
they have a web page?

Gary Weaver