[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Cap Connections

Hard clamping works just fine for me. I normally make flat-plate caps
you can check http://www.access1-dot-net/mycroft for how I did it there.
I am in the planning stages of a different rolled cap design - sort
of a MHBRC design :) (Multi Home Brew Rolled Cap)
One of the more common approaches is to use #8 or #10 hardware to bolt
a piece of flashing on - but that asssumes you used flashing to roll
the cap.
Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd. mycroft-at-access1-dot-net