[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: wintesla program now runs online

Stan,
Cool Idea!
Let me know how you did it, I can't seem to get it to run, however.  This is
the message I get:
document "http://tesla.better-dot-org/".
The site is down, overloaded, or unreachable. Try connecting again later.
--
Traffic Server version 1.1.7

BTW, WinTesla version 3.1 is released.  Version 3.2 will have a spark gap
design page.

R. Scott Coppersmith

In a message dated 7/6/99 4:07:19 AM US Eastern Standard Time,