[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New site up with Nikon 950 images

I finally have posted some good pictures of my TTR 4D coil.  Bill Wysock
built it for me last year, I added a couple of factory-authorized bells
and whistles, and we've ended up with a real beauty and impressive
performer.  All shots on first 3 pages were taken with Nikon's CoolPix
950 digital camera and SB28 flash, and 4 images use the telephoto
adapter.  Anyone who was discouraged from buying this camera because of
dismissive speculation on the HV lists will be pleasantly surprised!
Still have 2 more nice shots to add next week, and movie section is
still in beta stage, but the page is close enough to announce.  Let me
know what you think.

http://www.weird-dot-org/Physics/Physics.html