[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Toroid Capacitance vs. Frequency

I have heard that a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and capacitances of
discharges terminals can be used on any given secondary coil. What I would
like to know is, how does the capacitance or size of the discharge terminal
effect the resonant frequency of a secondary? I ask this because I'm having
a bit of a problem with my resonant frequency. Can I alter this value by
using a bigger or smaller discharge terminal? My exact situation is that I
have a quarter wavelength resonant frequency of 165.24 kHz. I would like to
alter this to get it as much higher as possible. Thanks for any help.

-Yuri Markov

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn-dot-com