[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RF filtering resistors

Yep.. wirewound resistors do posess an amount of inductance, this causes
much trouble in certain types of ccts thus cannot use them for
those...In your case the inductance of the res will perhaps contribute
to the system's desired effect, but it will probably not be high and it
is normal not to take this into account unless a minimum of inductance
needs to be aachieved as in rf ccts - it would be best to calculate and
build the req'd inductance as a separate component.

Dan

>Original Poster: dferguso-at-ebmail.gdeb-dot-com
>
>i'm planning on using an air core choke / resistor setup as part of my
RF