[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tube coil calculations

Hello,

When designing a tube coil how do you calculate the grid tank circuit
coil, and capacitance?  I am looking to use a pair of 803's in a tesla
coil circuit, so to use its as a tetrode which grids do I tie together?

thanx
Ben Bouxsein

KK    KK     RRRRRRRRR      ZZZZZZZZZZ     RRRRRRRRR      Univ.Arkansas
KK  KK       RR      RR          ZZZZ      RR      RR     Student Radio
KK KK        RR      RR         ZZZZ       RR     RR
KKKK         RRRRRRRR          ZZZZ        RRRRRRRR       krzr-at-comp.uark.edu
KK KK        RR   RR          ZZZZ         RR   RR
KK  KK       RR    RR        ZZZZ          RR    RR       http://Dcomp.uark.
KK    KK     RR      RR     ZZZZZZZZZZ     RR      RR                edu/krzr/