[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TVI (was snow on telly results)

Hi Dale,

I remember this post but actually thought it was one of those "you US coilers
got it so easy" statements. Actually my TC *DOES* cause quite a lot of RFI
andinterferes with more than just TV frequencies (I assume TVI means
television
interference). I have 3 TV's in the house and they all go nuts. My wife and
kids
do get annoyed with me at times. I'm sure my neighbors do too. The neighbors
that know of my TC tolerate me. The ones that don't are probably beating on
their TV's trying to get them to work right. I try not to run too often and do
it infrequently (kind of that Tesla Coil underground technique). I've never
had
anyone complain yet. Also, running in the winter in MN is not possible
since my
truck takes over the garage so I only annoy people 8 months out of the year.

Your not alone,
Bart