[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TVI (was snow on telly results)

Hi all on the list,
                      I had no response to the question below.

It was intended as a serious question on a serious issue.
I hope no-one took offense to it.  In the absence of any info from US
coilers (or any other countries), I am still wondering why we seem to get so
many TVI problems from coiling here in the UK, that US coilers dont seem to
suffer.

I know of at least 4 guys local to me who had to give up because of TVI, so
it may also be the reason why there are so few coilers in the UK!

I hope this is not a "taboo" subject on the list.
Any thoughts anybody has on the subject would be very much appreciated.

       Best wishes to all coilers,   Martin Dale   TCBON