[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

15 KVA RSG price

Many people have been inquiring about my beautiful spark gap and its cost
to me.
here is the details
that i failed to mention in my last admittingly "brag mail".

the price of my rot gap was $1,000.00

this gap is state of the art, solid on a stainless steel plate with boots.

1/2 horsepower motor, 3200 RPM 12" disk spinning ten electrodes.

fully adjustabe with allen set screws for all electrodes, including realtime
adjustable motor roll for
getting synchronous phase and best phase matching quench results.

All HV conductors are elevated 4" off of the base by ceramic insulators.

again, the picture is available here:

http://members.aol-dot-com/cabbotttt/newRSG.jpg

Bill Wysock is willing to give a small quantity discount if enough list
members
need gaps just like the one i got.