[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Current limiting

Nick,
  Your coil will not process that much power. At best maybe 500 w. My 4"
/ 110 mm coil will not process power beyond about 5 Kw. The 6"
155 mm will take a maximum of 7-8 Kw. Your maxed out. I'm guess what I'm
saying is that you need to cut the power levels about 90%. How much
power will you get with a 30 uH inductor ?

paul m