[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: One more thing

to: PearyII

Don't use a solenoid for the primary --- overcoupling will result.  PFC =
power factor correction.   Sec to toroid connect a 3/4 turn spiral off your
sec coil --- then connect with a brass bolt.

If using 8 AWG wire just do it as neatly as you can and form carefully with
your fingers.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net