[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hello Listers

to: Mike

If you are using 28 AWG on the sec coil a flat spiral will provide all the
coupling you need.  Excessive coupling which you will get running a
solenoid will split the energy into two separate frequencies which will
beat against your fundamental.  You will be hitting resonant peaks at
several points in the upper section of your secondary coil and it will
rapidly self-destruct.  Stick with the flat spiral and check the coeff. of
coupling with techniques described in the archives.  Over coupling is
certain death for a sec coil and your NST.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net