[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: cap design

to: Mike

How about a pair of .004 MFD 20 kV RF mica transmitting caps in parallel
for .008 MFD at 20 kV --- for $40.  Sure beats spending a month building
your own --- and they will will last a long time.  You would need a 12 kV
60 mA transformer to drive them or a pair of 30 ma NST's in parallel.
Contact me off-line if you are interested.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net