[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tank power supply weight

Hiya,

I'm going to have to move a 120 KV 3-phase-input tank power supply
out of a hospital, and I need to know what kind of ballpark weight to
expect.  It's a Siemens, and the actual power supply is about four feet by
2.5 feet by 1.5 feet.  It's filled with oil (obviously), so I really don't
know if there's going to be a gigantic iron block uncovered when I drain
the stuff.  I had to move a 10KV power supply once and it bent my El
Camino.

So can anyone tell me?  Thnaks.

S M

|Shady M's High-Voltage Supply, providing the public with low-cost surplus|
|equipment.  		HighVoltage-at-gil-dot-net                               |
|			http://www.gil-dot-net/~hivolt                        |