[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I'm a beginner

to: XOMethosoX

Margaret Cheney's book, "Tesla -- Man Out of Time" is one of the best.  It
is available in most large Barnes & Nobles or Borders bookstores.  On
hands-on design, John Couture's Tesla Coil Design Book is very good and is
filled with practical data required for designers.  John sells direct from
his home in San Diego and is a regular reader of this list.  John's online
address is:  couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net