[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Got Shocked

On Fri, 01 Jan 1999 18:27:17 -0700 wrote: gweaver
<gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net> wrote;

> Does anyone know how this works?  I am gun shy now, not sure I > want
to try it again.

Typically when one wants to show sparks flying off of ones hand into the
air you put metal sewing thimbles on each finger to make a discharge
point and it is also a good Idea to solder a wire onto each thimble and
connect to a copper band wrapped around each arm below the wrist, this is
to prevent the shock that can occur in the wrist area.

                     Alfred A. Skrocki Sr.
                  Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                  AlfredSkrocki-at-NetZero-dot-net
         Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at:
          http://WWW.GeoCities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]