[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Netmeeting

Hi All,

	If anyone is interested in getting together a little chat group using
Micro$oft NetMeeting you may want to drop me a note at <terryf-at-verinet-dot-com>
so I can get an idea of the interest level.

	Also, if anyone has used NetMeeting before and has a good idea of the
details I would appreciate any helpful hints since I am completely new to
this.  It looks pretty nice so far.

	NetMeeting's ability to do realtime video, audio, chat, and whiteboard may
make it a great way to comunicate and help people out.  You really only
need a sound card to use it and the software is free...

Thanks,

	Terry
	terryf-at-verinet-dot-com