[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Elementary Lecture

Good ideas! How about explaining EMP as two concentric circles of people
with a fence in between them. The outer circle's goal is to all toss
basketballs over the fence to the other circle, who then throw it oback
over their heads to stack them up. The balls quickly stack up until they
can stack up no more, then they dump. The process starts all over again.

Bob Volk