[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

USA articles wanted

Digging more into INSPEC I have found another article I would like to
collect (for my university project):

This is NOT available in Finland so I would like to ask our US list members
if one of them could kindly
get this article for me and fax, mail, email or whatever them to me.

Johnson, J.L.
Building the world's largest Tesla coil - history and theory
Proceedings of the twenty-second Annual North American Power Symposium
p. 128-35  1990
ISBN: 0 8186 2115 X

Also other articles related to:

- TC theory
- TC applications (insulator testing, HV power supplies, etc.)

are VERY welcome, if you only have the time to (scan and) email them to me,
mail or fax them, or put them on your WEB site.

Thanks in advance.

 Marco Denicolai

 Tellabs Oy                        tel: +358 9 4131 2769

 Access Networks - xDSL Products   mobile: +358 50 353 9468

 Sinikalliontie 7                  fax: +358 9 4131 2410

 02630 Espoo  FINLAND              email: marco.denicolai-at-tellabs.fi