[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: An anniversary celebration

I'm sure a lot of us are already planning to fire our TC's, but it would be
kind of fun to fire them at the same time. Due to time zones, we would need
to fire them at the our best comprimise. This celebration is only possible
every 13 generations or so. TC's won't be the only wild and crazy things
happening.

Bart