[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitor Idea

Hi Chris,

	There is one BIG problem!  When the voltage reaches a point where the
glass will breakdown,  The arc through the glass will blow about a 1 inch
hole in the glass and probably shatter the rest of the jar.  The arc will
be well into the thousands of amps and it will be like and explasion!  Then
all the oil comes out on the floor.  If you are really having a bad day,
the oil may catch fire too...

Been there, done that! :-))

	Terry