[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: help

>Original Poster: "Susice" <myhouse-at-slic-dot-com>
>

>hello,
>    I am a beginner, and having trouble with my first tesla coil. I'm
>looking for help to find out what i did wrong, and need someone to walk me
>through, poss. from the beginning. If anyone is interested please let me
know.

>            thanks
>
>            michael susice

Hi Michael,

Everone on this list will be happy to help, but I would be willing to help
you out,  I've been coiling for about a year progressing slow from a 240
watt coil ( 24" acrs ) to my current 500 watt coil ( which is working but
still has work to be done ).  I can expain things simple to you but if you
want math then I bowout of that :-)  My coil was just based on trial and
error works rather than the math side of things ( and with the great support
of the list as well :-)  ),  Please fell free to post to my address !

Safe coiling to you !

Chris

-----
chris.swinson-at-zetnet.co.uk
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/mega.disczine/
Chat room,  #mega_disczine  ( 21:00 UK time , X-Net )
ICQ No.  25028406 ( Chris_S )
AKA exxos
-----