[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Induced Currents?

Reinhard, All,

I just tried to repeat Reinhard's experiment. I
connected one end of a light bulb (flor.) to ground and
ran the wire quite a distance away from the em field of
the coil. Sure enough, the bulb lit up. Reinhard, did
you say your experiment occurred when the coil did not
break out? My bulb lit up during breakout only. My
ground was an RF ground point. This was much different
than putting a florescent bulb around or above the
toroid and watching it light up. This bulb lit up at the
base on the end of the ground connection. The faster the
breakrate (and breakout), the more time the bulb was on.
>From this observation, it appears that this is "induced
current" to the bulb.

Tomorrow night if given the chance, I will connect one
end of the bulb to ground (dirt/snow) directly above the
buried copper ground rods. This will be a good 30 feet
or more away from the coil. It will be really
interesting to see if the bulb lights up out side (coils
in the garage).

Bart