[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Tcoils/ free energy. Yes a coil CAN power something.

  Dale -

  Tesla's world electrical system would definitely use currents and not
Hertzian waves. The basic electrical circuit for this system is a capacitor
connected to an AC generator. AC currents will flow in this circuit with low
losses. The electrical energy going to the capacitor will return to the
generator except for the losses.

  Think of the earth as one side of a capacitor and the other side the
ionosphere. You may want to calculate the capacitance of this capacitor. I
found it to be about 1/2 farads. The dielectric of this capacitor is the
atmosphere or so-called Shumann cavity. Currents are already flowing thru
this dielectric for the natural lightning system as I have mentioned before.
The problem is how to energize this capacitor. Tesla said he had solved this
problem but did not give any details. High voltages would be required so a
Tesla coil would be needed.

  This is an interesting concept for a world wide electrical transmission
grid. The generator would not use any energy (fuel) except for losses until
a load (fluorescent lamp, etc)appears somewhere around the earth. Only the
energy required for the load would be used. In other words the system would
have perfect energy/load regulation. The natural lightning system is a
similar example.

Every time a coiler lights a fluorescant lamp near a Tesla coil he
demonstrates what Tesla envisioned. It should be noted that the coiler comes
out of the demonstration unharmed (hopefully). With Hertzian waves the
receiver must provide the electrical energy to operate (forget about the
crystal set). The lamp is not energized by HERTZIAN WAVES but by INDUCED
CURRENTS (Faraday)!

  This is not the full story and I agree the above still leaves a lot of
unanswered questions.

  John Couture