[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tcoils/ free energy. Yes a coil CAN power something.

  Reinhard -

  Sorry Reinhard, but your uderstanding of what Tesla had in mind for his
world electric system is not correct. Tesla was an engineer and knew very
well that Hertz's waves could not be used for powering electrical motors,
lighting, etc. only for communication. Only currents can be used to transmit
large amounts of electrical energy without excessive transmitting losses.

Electric energy can only be transmitted in two ways, by currents or by
electromagnetic radiation (Hertzian waves). It is important for coilers to
know the differences between these two electrical transmission methods.
Tesla tried very hard to make the electrical people of his day understand
these two methods. Even today, there is confusion over what these two
systems can do. The Tesla coil has the capability of transmitting magawatts
of power at ultra high voltages using the ionosphere as the current
conductor with very low transmitting losses. This cannot be done with
electromagnetic radiation.

  John Couture

At 02:50 PM 2/6/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Original Poster: "Reinhard Walter Buchner" <rw.buchner-at-verbund-dot-net>
>

>Hello, Mike, Bart, All

What I